Ashmore Group Share Price (ASHM)

388.90 +21.10 (+5.74%) delayed: 7:17AM GMT
Bid price 367.80 Open price 0.00
Ask price 410.00 Prev close 367.80
High price 0.00 Spread 10.29%
Low price 0.00 Volume 0

Register now for FREE live Ashmore Group share prices, Ashmore Group stock quotes, charts, trades market news and much much more. Why not upgrade to a premium service and get Ashmore Group Level 2 Data, indepth research tools and investor commentary for Ashmore Group (ASHM) and other London Stock Exchange equities.

Ashmore Group Share Price Chart

Advanced Charts >>

Register now for FREE Ashmore Group share price charts

Ashmore Group Share Price Information

Name Ashmore Group Epic ASHM
Sector Financial Services ISIN GB00B132NW22
Activites Ashmore Group plc is a specialist active, value-oriented emerging markets asset manager, with a leading position in emerging markets fixed income investment management within global US dollar debt; local currencies and local currency debt; special situations/distressed debt; and has a growing participation in equities. The Company currently focuses on four emerging markets investment themes - Global US Dollar, Global Local Currency, Special Situations/Distressed Debt and Equities - and has a track record of delivering strong, long-term investment performance. Across these diversified investment strategies, as at 30 June 2006, members of the Group managed 13 Ashmore sponsored funds (including open-ended and closed-ended funds), 12 segregated accounts, nine white label funds (funds distributed under another firm's brand) and two structured products ('the Funds'). Ashmore currently has AuM of over US$21 billion. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Hong Kong, the Company currently employs 52 staff, including 17 investment professionals and a seven person legal team. The business that is now branded 'Ashmore' was originally formed as a division of ANZ Group and was subsequently bought out by senior executives in early 1999. The Funds managed by Ashmore have a growing investor base of over 1,800 investors across the investment themes, predominantly institutional, with efficient distribution through the Company's own sales force and over 30 distribution agreements and other investment arrangements in place. As at 30 June 2006, approximately 89% of these investors were institutions, such as corporates, financial institutions, government agencies, foundations, pension plans and funds of funds, and the remaining 11% consisted primarily of high net worth individuals. As at 30 June 2006, the top 20 investors in Funds accounted for 60% of Fund AuM, and the top five investors accounted for 35% of Fund AuM. Index FTSE 250

Ashmore Group Key Numbers

Latest Share Price (p) 388.90 Net Gearing (%) -31.44
Market Capitalisation (£m) 2,649.97 Gross Gearing (%) 16.24
Shares in issue (m) 712.74 Debt Ratio 1.11
P/E Ratio 16.46 Debt-to-Equity Ratio 0.06
Total dividends per share (p) 16.65 Assets / Equity Ratio 1.19
Dividend Yield (%) 4.48 Price to book value 3.48
Dividend cover (x) 1.36 ROCE (%) 24.88
Earning per share (p) 22.59 EPS Growth (%) -9.89
52 week high / low 447.20 / 334.60 DPS Growth (%) 0.00

Ashmore Group Director Deals

Dec.Date Type Director Pos No. of Shares
10/12/2018 DRI Dame Anne Pringle NED 124
20/04/2018 SELL Tom Shippey FD 108,593
29/03/2018 TOUT Mark Coombs CEO 10,000,000
05/12/2017 DRI David Bennett NED 364
05/12/2017 DRI Dame Anne Pringle NED 121

More Ashmore Group Director Deals >>

Ashmore Group Company News

10:10 16/01/2019

Broker Forecast - JP Morgan Cazenove issues a broker note on Ashmore Group PLC

JP Morgan Cazenove today reaffirms its neutral investment rating on Ashmore Group PLC (LON:ASHM) and cut its price target to 370p (from 390p). Story provided by Broker Forecasts data provided by

09:20 16/01/2019

Broker Forecast - Berenberg issues a broker note on Ashmore Group PLC

Berenberg today downgrades its investment rating on Ashmore Group PLC (LON:ASHM) to hold (from buy) and cut its price target to 413p (from 425p). Story provided by Broker Forecasts data provided by

16:49 15/01/2019

FTSE rises on Chinese economic stimulus pledge

Global equities rose on reports of a Chinese stimulus package, offsetting disappointing German economic data and nerves ahead of Theresa May's Brexit plan in the House of Commons later. The FTSE 100 traded 0.6% higher at 6,895. Reports that the US-Chinese trade talks saw no progress on...

More Ashmore Group Company News >>

Register now for FREE Ashmore Group company news

Ashmore Group Share Price Discussions

4 months ago

Ashmore for recovery? (ASHM)

Down from north of 400p to present 260p. Odey are short 5%. I've started buying for recovery and prospect of Odey short covering. Risky with oil/Russia woes but the dividend is covered and must be nearly 7%.

Register now for FREE Ashmore Group share price discussions