- 18 Feb 2003 09:52
Anybody else out there interested in these?
2002 Results are due in April, and they are expected to show a maiden profit.
Last week I opened a small speculative long (spreadbet), but I am looking to add to this position a lot more if we get any sort of resolution over Iraq crisis before the results which should spark a broad market rally from which SKP could really benefit and have a strong run-up.
Here is a recent research note from Merrill Lynch (they estimate 0.25p EPS for 2002):
Merrill Lynch FlashNote
7 February 2003
Newsflow Set To Continue BUY
Reason for Report: Company Update
EPS (Dec): 2001A -1.19p; 2002E 0.25p; 2003E 2.13p
P/E (Dec): 2001A NM; 2002E 180.0x; 2003E 21.1x
• Michael Ashton, CEO SkyePharma, gave an upbeat and informative presentation today.
• Depomorphine appears on track for US submission in June ’03. The two pivotal trials (hip and lower abdominal surgery) have been concluded. To date, the results appear encouraging. Management believe that safety (eg respiratory depression and nausea) is not an issue for the drug.The company is also conducting an additional trial in C section patients which is completing enrollment and should be included in the European submission for Depomorphine later this year. We expect the pivotal trial data for Depomorphine to be presented at the American Society of Clinical Anaesthesiologists in October 2003.
• Paxil CR continues to grow (accounting for c.26% of total Paxil scrips in the US). 50% of these Paxil CR scrips are repeat and Paxil CR accounts for c.7% of the total SSRI antidepressant market in the US. Paxil CR is already filed for pre-menstrual dysphoria disorder (PMDD). However, GSK also plans to submit the intermittent treatment of PMDD later this year.
• SKP also confirmed that Quintiles plans to present new data for Solaraze at the American Society of Dermatology in March. SKP believes that Solaraze is making in-roads into the actinic keratosis market and appears to be taking market share from Ephedrex (5-FU). Clinical trials in Australia are on track, with SKP planning to submit Solaraze to the Australian regulatory authorities in 2004 (second largest market opportunity after the US).
• Enzon has already started to market DepoCyt in the US and SKP expects to see wider usage of the drug by key oncologists in the next few months. Phase IV studies for the neoplastic meningitis indication are on track, with an FDA Advisory Committee meeting (ODAC) scheduled next month.
• Overall, we expect the newsflow for SKP to continue and reiterate our BUY recommendation with a price objective of 80p (based on applying the speciality pharma multiple to our ’06E EPS of 14p and discounting back agressively at 30% p.a.). Risks to the stock include the general risk of drug development delay and product approval failure.
- 22 Apr 2012 17:33
- 189 of 202
- 25 Apr 2012 09:09
- 190 of 202
It was 50p about five years ago when they were talking about this. that's equal to ÂŁ50 now, due to 100 to 1 split!
How much does it worth now?
- 25 Apr 2012 10:36
- 192 of 202
But you are holding these. What do you mean?
Can it be subject of a bid given its portfolio..?
- 25 Apr 2012 15:27
- 194 of 202
I had 100k before consolidation, started adding again since the report. Finger crossed.
- 27 Apr 2012 10:12
- 196 of 202
thanks driver. It can be fice bagger this year.
- 28 Apr 2012 10:39
- 197 of 202
- 22 Jun 2012 10:54
- 198 of 202
SkyePharma Announces Successful Completion of
flutiformÂ® Japanese Clinical Trial Programme
- 22 Jun 2012 11:22
- 199 of 202
It should be 5 rather than 0.75!! IMO
- 03 Jul 2012 12:34
- 200 of 202
European Commission Positive Decision on flutiformÂ®
- flutiformÂ® to be Approved in 21 Countries in Europe
I need five fold increase to recover my original money I invested 8 years ago.
- 10 Oct 2014 11:32
- 202 of 202
09 Oct Oriel Securities Buy 329.63 460.00 460.00 Reiterates
09 Oct N+1 Singer Corporate 329.63 - - Reiterates