From Friday :- Interim Management Statement
· Overall new business margin of 10.7% (Q1 2012: 9.7%) reflects the continued increase in the proportion of regular premium business, in line with the Group's stated strategy;
· Regular premium new business flows remain resilient: £30.3m PVNBP in the quarter (Q1 2012: £33.9m), arising primarily from the growth market of the Far East;
· Single premium flows of £8.8m have reduced from £10.6m received in Q1 2012. This reflects the impact of volatile markets, which are affecting the timing of investment decisions and the Group's strategy of focussing on more profitable regular premium new business;
· Through profitable new business and improved market conditions, EEV at 30 September 2012 has increased marginally from £224.3m at 30 June 2012;
· The value of Assets under Administration as at 30 September 2012 has increased to £1.05bn (30 June 2012: £1.03bn);
· From 1 January 2013 Gordon Marr will assume the position of Group CEO, whilst the Group's founder, Dr Leonard Polonsky, will take the role of non-executive Chairman.