|Home||Log In||Register||Our Services||My Account||Contact||Help|
|Stockwatch||Level 2||Portfolio||Charts||Research||Share Price||Awards||Stock Screener||Market Scan||Company Zone||Traders' Room|
|Funds||Trades||Terminal||Alerts||Heatmaps||News||Indices||Forward Diary||Forex Prices||Director Deals||Investors' Room|
|CFDs||Shares||SIPPs||ISAs||Forex||ETFs||Videos||Comparison Tables||Spread Betting||Broker Notes||Shares Magazine|
Shares Investor Evenings showcase presentations from leading companies bringing them together in one room.
- Directors present their latest plans regarding development and growth
- An opportunity to talk directly to the companies and personally put forward your questions
- The chance to network with other attendees over drinks and canapés - private investors, wealth managers, fund managers and financial institutions
The evening exposes investors to companies across various sectors. Perfect for existing investors as well as those looking for new investment opportunities.
Tuesday 24th January 2017Venue:
Novotel Tower Bridge, London EC3N, 10 Pepys Street, London, EC3N 2NREvent Timings:
Registration and coffee
• Denise Scots-Knight, CEO & Co-Founder - Mereo BioPharma Group (MPH)
• Brian Mitchener, Executive VP, Exploration - Sound Energy (SOU)
• James Parsons, CEO - Sound Energy (SOU)
+ More to be announced
Drinks reception and canapés
|Mereo is a UK-based specialty biopharma company established to address the R&D and financial challenges faced by an increasing number of large pharma and biotech companies. Mereo’s business model brings clear benefits to these companies, to investors, and to patients.|
Sound Energy is a well-funded Mediterranean upstream company, listed on AIM, with cost covering production, a cornerstone investor, a strategic partnership with Schlumberger (one of the largest companies in our sector) and an active and potentially transformational drill programme.